Monday, February 25, 2008

Loan Shark

Loss: $5

It's probably a very good thing that I've hardly played any poker for three weeks because I could be down loads. As it stands, since the middle of January I'm down about $60 which is quite a feat considering I've hardly play and I play at such low stakes.

The only poker I've played since my last blog was the RTR heads up championship on Friday. I played aggressively from the outset, getting a straight in my first hand and picking up loads of money With a 2/1 (ish) chip lead I got coolered with 1010 v JJ - it was early on though so maybe I should have been able to get away from it.

The only other money I've spent is bankrolling a player called EvertonYorkie, my first staking in poker. It's only $20 and I felt a bit sorry for him as he's a micro stakes player like me and he bust his roll at the weekend. I don't want anything in return, other than my original stake at some point, and to know I made a positive difference to his poker journey.

Other than that, it's been more podcast development and life variance.

2 comments:

Amatay said...

Listening to you on RtR you should give nl $25 a crack mate. Trust me. Two tarbs nice and solid or something?? Maybe play 2 tarbs of nl 25 and 4 of nl 10 and see how u get on?? Be dangerous m8!!!

ROSSI said...

good luck with the grind. Just linked your blog to mine.
The above comment has been made by a poker FISH!!! LoL.