Wednesday, May 16, 2007

So much for moving up.

Loss: $25

Funnily enough I never got around to it. I was playing some $10 rooms just to warm and things went tits up.

I was starting to sense that the cards were about to go against so and I've obviously done a good job of rubbing up law of attraction the wrong way with bollocks like...

Getting a guy all in with two pair on the turn, he rivers a flush twice: $8 loss
- basically 4/1 dog when he goes all in

Flop a set and run into an overset: $9 loss
On this one I might have been able to get away from it. Board was A83, I was and was reraised and the first thing that came into my head was 88. But then I thought, I never walked into an overset in cash rooms so I pushed. He called and sure enough...

I've had to fold QQs about three times because of horrible boards for about $5 loss too.

I had a session last night where I was a bit tired and didn't play well either.

I can just about put up with all that but I've just had KQ (flopped top pair) get done on the river by a maniac who had top pair no kicker and hit a flush on the river when most of the money was already in. And now I've had my QQs cracked by A10 and (for god's sake) 83 that flopped two pair - all the money went in preflop.

It's a good job I didn't go up then, I'd $70 down atm instead of $25

I hate using the red font.

No comments: