Sunday, April 15, 2007

VC Poker added to the sacked list.

Profit: $10

After a successful return to sit and gos on bodog yesterday (three $4 sit and gos, bust out in one and won the other two) I was looking for some more poker action this evening. But I had a funny feeling that something wasn't right so I avoided my usual sites.

I had $18 in the Victor Chandler poker site (a complete freebie). I mentioned before that I ran it up to $50 before some poor play and premium pair suckouts. Knowing that I still needed to do god knows how much betting with it to actually draw the money out, I decided I would be a bit crazy and just gamble with it.

AA - all in, pre flop - called by Kh 5h which flushes on the river.
KK - raise it x15 bb - called by 10 8 off, flops two pair.

I think the 'supposedly' two best hands in NLH have cost me around about $100-150 in the past month now with this sort of continous shite.

So the VC money has gone and the site has been lobbed into my recycle bin.

I haven't included the VC bankroll movements in any previous logs so that's why I'm not showing it as a loss.

Poker, poker, it's all skill.
Start with the best hand and getting f*****g drilled!

Sigh.

No comments: