Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Dissapointing couple of sessions

Loss: $28

Nothing too painful to report, just more evidence that this passive playing style in cash rooms is too much of a grind. I had about 400 hands of nothing which led to about a $7 loss. Then I finally flopped a set which got outdrawn on the river. I put in a 3/4 pot bet on the flop and it was called. Then when I bet pot and was re-raised all in I should have sensed something was wrong. The guy had nailed a straight. Disappointing and maybe I was just a little bored and frustrated.

I guess the rest of the falls were due to calling draws that missed. I also had a number of occasions where I made my hands and didn't get any money for them at all.

I know I'll make all this back and more. The problem is it will probably take 5 or 6 hours to do and I'm growing tired of the cycle.

Sit n gos, Felix. Sit n gos

No comments: