Sunday, March 18, 2007

The Deflated Rockets

Profit: $17.50

I can't remember the last time I won with pocket AAs. Seriously. And I'm not just talking about when a flop is seen, I mean any AAs.

So today when I saw them I decided to do a stupid obvious raise that, I thought, only pocket 10s through Kings would call or raise. The raise was $4 in a .5/.10 room. I got one caller. The flop came rags all diamonds. I put in a half pot bet, he raised, I went all in and he called showing.....

.....


.....


.....



.....


49 of diamonds. I mean I don't usually swear but are you fucking kidding me? Has some put something on the internet that says 'if you're playing this guy and he has AAs just go all in, you're guaranteed to win the pot'? I'll have to check google.

Next time I get AAs I'm going all in preflop. It's a herd of turd hand.

Played ok elsewhere though so I'm in profit. Again.

No comments: