Saturday, January 20, 2007

More videos, site changes and profits.

$25 Profit.

I now have three poker accounts so it's going to be a little more difficult tracking each individual account so I'm just going to say whether I make a profit or a loss.

So what's this new poker account? Well it's Full Tilt Poker. I've moved half my bodog money into a full tilt account. The reasons being:

1. There's a 100% bonus offer at the moment.
2. They have 6 player max cash rooms at micro stakes.
3. Several pieces of support software such as Poker Tracker work on Full Tilt.

So I've just finished an hour session and made a $13 profit. Made a really good call when I had AQ on a 955 board. A short stack went all in and I decided he was bluffing (he showed A5). I made several other good plays to make $2 there, $3 here and so. Just one bad moved when I reraised a short stack all in. I had A10s and he showed QQs. I need to stop bullying short-stacks so much. So far then, my belief that I would play better in 6 player cash rooms is true. A long way to go of course.

The other $12 profit comes playing in a .25/.50 cash room on 888. Everyone in the table was massive short-stack and the action was wild. So I stepped in, waited for a made hand and took $20 away from someone. Sadly I blew half of that doing that same thing again. Yeah, bullying short-stacks. Hopefully I'll have learned this now. All in all then, a couple of good sessions.

Nick and myself have recorded a further two videos of him playing in $40 SNGs and I recorded the session with that .25/.50 cash room although I missed my big win.

No comments: