Monday, January 15, 2007

Videos 2-6 now on Pokerbay

Five more videos winging their way onto Pokerbay over the next few days. Two through four are on there right now and five and six should be on there in the near future if they're not already on there.

If you don't have access to pokerbay you can download them from the below links. Bare in mind that the download rate is slow and limited to 300mb per hour so if someone else is downloading you might struggle to get what you want.

Session 2
Session 3
Session 4
Session 5
Session 6

Some people have been having slight issues with watching the videos. The suggestions seem to be either get your hands on VLC player or download the TCSS Codec.

All the video sessions so far involve my friend playing (with me providing one half of the vocals) but I plan to record some sessions at the end of this week when I have some time to actually play some poker. All I seem to do these days is watch it!

Comments welcome as usual.

No comments: