Sunday, January 13, 2008

Continue to plug away

Profit: $35



I'm pleased to say that I haven't gone on a downturn after last Sunday's success, but it has felt like a grind.

Looking at the graph it seems as though I've played a lot of big pots, but it hasn't felt it. To be honest it's felt like a bit of a grind. Maybe it's because I've had a number of session where I've either started with a large win or a large loss and then gone in the opposite direction during the rest of the session where, eventually, I end up half a buy in. I guess in the long run it's all good.

I've noticed in recent months that I haven't been posting any particular hands and talking about them. Instead I've been analysing general situation play (playing from the button, reading flops etc). I think I'm going to get back to some specific hands analysis, see if I can generate some conversation from my followers...

As far as I know there will be another Bloggerment tournament on tonight. I intend to defend my title. I would be delighted to reach the final table and astonished if I cash. If I won? Well, it would be right up there with Jonny Chan's WSOPME double.

Felix

No comments: