Thursday, September 13, 2007

Alive and well but too much negativity in my game.

Loss: $15-20 (not sure as I've not been keeping records)

I've not been blogging much for two reasons.

Firstly, I've been putting together a student newspaper for the last two weeks and it's just been solid. Very much a grind if you will.

Secondly, the good run you saw on my graph ended pretty much with that blog. I've been getting three and two outed a hell of a lot recently and I just can't be bothered talking about it because it doesn't get me anywhere. The last twenty to thirty games have been the worst of them all so far. Look, I'm moaning already.

I just don't feel as though is worth playing at the moment. I get unlucky, take a break hoping that things will be better the next day but they're not and it's been like that for three months now (bar about three weeks where I've made all my money - about $100).

I'll keep playing and I'll keep blogging but things right now are as shite as they can be.

No comments: