Friday, December 21, 2007

Merry Christmas... I guess

Loss: $50





On Full Tilt I played a session in which I didn't win any pots more than $1.50 and didn't lose any pots more than $3, yet I still lost $25. You can imagine how frustrating that is. Completely card dead.


I returned to 888 today and had my all in AAs cracked by JJs which was just what I needed. I carried on playing for a little while longer and spotted a room where the average pot was $10 (in a 10nl) room. Before I knew what I was doing I was sat at the table and getting it all in prelflop with AQ. I was up against J6 which turned into a boat. What a stupid move. Even with an edge I should not be sitting in a room with all-in maniacs.


This is shocking and I'm appalled with myself. In my previous blog I mentioned things were getting tougher and I should have maybe had a break or played some cheap sngs to lower the variance. But I didn't and now I've been punished and my confidence hit. Again, I can't even begin to think about taking a shot at a higher level. Now, even though I have an urge to play, I'm probably not going to play again until after Christmas.


If you look back to Dec 21st this exact same thing happened: a complete collapse.


Shit, balls, ass!


Merry Christmas.

No comments: