Thursday, January 11, 2007

Wanna watch some poker?

Some of you may have seen sites such as card runners and stoxtrader that offer poker videos to help players learn how to play the game. We'll I'm going to do the same - though I can't guarantee they'll be as helpful.

I've spent the day recording some poker games of my friend playing on $38 SnGs and we've done some commentary on them. We talk about basic play and interesting hands that come up and discuss some of the strategies behind my friend's current run of success. Thankfully, for the videos’ sake, he had a pretty productive day so the commentary’s backed up by some results.

I've been able to condense 40 minute sessions down to 160mb and the quality is more than acceptable. As soon as I can find a place to host them I will do.

I'll update soon hopefully.

Oh and no poker play for me as of late, have been too busy with university work and then taping all this stuff today. Hope to get some play in this weekend.

No comments: